1. Scope. These Standard Terms apply to the supply of all products and services by CAT Accounting & Tax Co., Ltd., except for software products, unless otherwise agreed in writing. A written service contract will be entered and agreed between the parties for long term provision of services. Consultation fees are free for the initial enquiries into the customer requirements. Thereafter will be charged at a hourly rate.
2. Adequacy of instructions. We provide services only on the basis that we receive authorized, proper, necessary and timely instructions from you to enable us to undertake lawfully and effectively the business for which we have entered an agreement with you, whose authorized representative will be responsible to indemnify us accordingly.
3. Search and other reports . We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of any part of any search or other reports where it is apparent that is not derived from information from a public , or for any inaccuracy, omission or other error in any public register upon which our search reports were based.
4. Non completion of services. Where you instruct us to undertake any service, you will be responsible for our costs in providing that service whether or not it proceeds to its conclusion.
5. Right to cancel. You may have the right to cancel the contract between us within 7 working days from the date on which you receive any product from us or, the date of completion of the contract with us. This right to cancel does not apply to products which have been supplied or in the process of being supplied with your approval.
6. Liability. Except were precluded by the law, we shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever which arise out or, in connection with our services or these Terms and Conditions.
7. Changes to standard Terms. We reserve the right to make changes to these Standard Terms from time to time.
8. Jurisdiction. Unless otherwise agreed, agreements between us will be concluded in the English language and our relationship with you will be governed by Thai law and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Thai courts.